- Boron Garden Club (currently not active)
- Desert Planters of Ridgecrest
- Desert Rose Garden Club of California City
- Oasis Garden Club of Indian Wells Valley
Kern County east of the cities of Tehachapi and Kernville, Antelope Valley in Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County northwest of Interstate 15 to Interstate 40, and all of Inyo County.
Mailing Address: Desert Empire District, P.O. Box 393, Ridgecrest, CA 93556-0393.
Objectives and Goals of Desert Empire District
The objective of this District shall be to further the goals of California Garden Clubs, Inc., by interpreting the following goals to the individual Clubs associated in the District and to give all possible assistance to member clubs in attaining them.
- To blend learning, enjoying and experiencing good home and community gardens.
- To increase our membership.
- To teach our youth, for they are the gardeners of tomorrow.
- To be concerned with conservation, clean water, litter, pollution control and environmental education.
|District Director:||Linda Latimer|
|Assistant District Director:||Cecile Campbell|
|Recording Secretary:||Stephanie Baker|
2009-2010 Desert Empire District Meeting Schedule:
|Fall, September 20, 2010||
Desert Rose of California City
|Winter, February 14, 2011||Oasis Garden Club of IWV, Ridgecrest|
|Annual, May 23, 2011||Desert Planters of Ridgecrest|
|Oasis Garden Club of IWV, Ridgecrest|